Tuesday 5 November 2013

Uniquely Tuesday


T'was a rainy Tuesday, and any sort of rain tends to dampen my mood especially when I'm heading out at that time. That is, unless, there are no plans of going out THEN I'll be appreciative of the weather since I'll be well sheltered.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I made reservations at Tom Yum Kungfu for dinner. Can’t help but reminisce the good old times as we made our way towards the Thai Restaurant at Boat Quay.


Tom Yum Kungfu
16 Circular Road
Hours: Mon - Fri: 1130 - 1500
Mon - Fri: 1800 - 2230
Sat: 1800 - 2230
Tel: 65361646


We ordered the set for 2 with an additional side of Prawn Cakes. Was it too much, or just right? I think the amount was just right. We were filled to the brim by then. Enough to let my tummy out for a breather and just sink in the sofa for a good nap. Hahahaha..

After dinner, we decided to head towards Paulaner BräuhausSingapore. Since it was my first time going and GF said it's quite a cool place to visit, additional plus points to find Gerald and her other friends so off we went! 


An accident on the highway.
See what did I told you about rainy weather?!

So we reached Paulaner after a 10 minute drive... (sorry, no pictures taken of the place). 

Paulaner BräuhausSingapore
9 Raffles Boulevard
#01-01 Millenia Walk 
039596 Singapore
SINGAPORE
+65 6883 2572


5 glasses and we're defeated by redness!

Ending the entry with 2 lobsters....


Ciao!
- SF





0 comments:

Post a Comment