Sunday 3 November 2013

First (Halloween) entry!



Surprise surprise! Don't shut me off.... I'm not that scary actually. It was the week of Halloween - where my girls and I dressed up for the event located at Dream, Clarke Quay. It was either dress up or doll up, which was the latter for us. Tara, Shevy and I decided to experiment with our faces for Halloween for the first time (not sure if we'll do it again). So what do you think? Do I look like a living dead? Frankly speaking I'm not too sure myself. I guess I look more of a sleep-deprived joker with visible darlie-white teeth rather than a skeleton head. Should have drawn me smiling instead, no?


My partner-in-crime!
(Before she devoured some nasty beings and forgot to wipe the stains off her mouth)


Wendy, the sleep-deprived Joker, Shevy and Tara...


And a vampire slayer (I conclude)

I have to be honest, the party wasn't that exciting. I was anticipating for more, given that we were participating in Halloween for the first time. Meh.... Shevy, Tara and I ended up entertaining ourselves by watching some Geisha getting high with booze. Lol!  

Anywho, just in case if you're wondering how I look like............ as a human being.


Pardon my spastic face.

Ciao!
- SF




0 comments:

Post a Comment