Sunday 10 November 2013

Cape Town, South Africa

It has been two months since the AIA Summit Convention in Cape Town, South Africa. It seems like just yesterday that I touched down in Changi Airport. It took me sometimes to sort out the photos and finally it is completed and ready to share :)

I was happy that I qualified for this convention, it was definitely a recognition of my hard work. And I'm glad that I had my dearie mum with me for this trip, I wanted to share my achievement with her :)

I joined AIA in 2011 as a Financial Consultant, the layman call us Insurance Agent. The general perception of people who don't understand the meaning of Insurance would see the Financial Consultant (or be it an Insurance Agent) as P-E-S-T! That was part of the reason it took me 6 months to consider 'To Be' or 'Not To Be', as I never want to be seen as a pest. Furthermore,  it was an important decision of changing my career path. Finally, I decided to step out from my comfort zone...

Ended my life as an office lady for 6 years, I started a new chapter with AIA. Till day, I have no regrets with my decision. It's definitely a fruitful journey. I'm a better person now, wiser and more matured. I feel grateful that I met all the kind soul thru the journey, and I'm glad that I have not been marked (or not that I know of) as a pest. 

Thanks AIA, my family, all my friends and clients for your continuos support and trust, and creating this amazing journey together with me. 


Cheers!     by Shevy

















0 comments:

Post a Comment