Tuesday 22 October 2013

Waterproof Camera!

Going to Phuket, water sports is a must! I'll be planning a Phuket trip next month, so excited! Heard there's a lot of things to do over there. 
As we will be going snorkeling and all, I guess I would need a waterproof camera. So I try my luck searching in Qoo10 & true enough, I managed to find a cheap waterproof camera which cost only $7.99! 


It took only 2 days to arrive which was rather fast. It was well bubble wrap by the seller. 
The deepest it could go is up to 3m deep. But anyway I'll be only be going snorkeling, so it's more than enough. 
There are many colors to choose from, but I take the white one instead as it look simple and nice with my favorite pink casing.  
Guess I would need to buy the film to use it. Gosh, how many years have we not been using film? 
I shall update more photos using this camera to see the effects next month. Hopefully I'm able to take nice coral pics underwater. And beautiful scenery. 

By Wendy



0 comments:

Post a Comment