Monday 7 October 2013

Hey there! I just got the Real Camera-Phone. Yeappi!


I just shared about the True Marketplace- PasarBella with you yesterday. And I'm now going to share with you the Real Camera-Phone, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom! :)

My phones got snatched about 2 months ago in Ho Chi Minh City (well, no typo here. I'm talking about 2 phones) ... :( Since then I was using the iPhone 3 while taking my own sweet time to hunt for new phone(s).

I was in a dilemma whether to get an iPhone again (I was using iPhone 4 previously) or should I get a Samsung's phone (another lost phone is Samsung Note 1). And if I'm getting Samsung, which model is good... ? 

As mentioned in earlier post, too many choices aren't a good thing to Shevy. She prefers True or False Questions than Multiple Choice Questions ever since she has 'grown up'... Maybe I should share why Shevy hates Multiple Choice Question in the future post...

Well, I decided to do some 'human based' research so I asked around for comments & feedback. Still, I didn't manage to make a conclusion out of it, as you know every brands have their Die-Hard fans telling you their favourite brand is the best... -.-"' I decided to just hang on with the old iPhone 3 and wait for the 'Mr. Right' to come. LoL! I meant the right phone here...

And finally... just the last weekend, Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 catch my eyes with it HUGE screen. I didn't rush into purchase, and did what usually a singaporean do- surf before you buy! While reading on the reviews and specs, I found Samsung Galaxy S4 ZOOM. It just look like any other smartphone from the front, but it looks like a digital camera at the back. The camera specs- 16MP & 10x optical zoom can compete a digital camera in the market.

What?! A-REAL CAMERA-PHONE?! Immediately, my 'aunty' mentality told me how good it is to get 2 things at 1 price! =) Soon, I made my decision between two phones with considering the functionality of the phones, suitability of my needs & lifestyle, and of course the price tag. S4 Zoom is my choice :) 

Just right after finishing up my work in the office yesterday, I ran down to Suntec City HiTech Mobile to grab the S4 Zoom @ $630 (the best bargain I could find). I was happy about getting a new phone, I was also worried about the tedious process of transferring content from Apple to Samsung products... 

Luckily I found Samsung Smart Switch tool online and it made my life became so much easy. The whole process completed with just few clicks :) Oh yeah! Talking about Samsung Smart Switch tool, there're quite a numbers of similar software offered by 3rd party company in the market. However Samsung chose to have their own tools/solutions for it consumers. Hmm... I think Samsung is rather aggressive and 'gear up' to bite the Apple! :P

It is 3.22am now, I'm still exploring my new phone :) I think I should go to bed now. Good night~ :)

Cheers!   by Shevy


0 comments:

Post a Comment